Our client, an ad agency, is looking for an Account Supervisor to join their team! This will be full time / direct hire and a hybrid schedule at their West LA office. You will ideally come from an agency background and any healthcare experience is a plus!
SUMMARY OF POSITION: responsible for day-to-day agency performance and agency/client relationship for several accounts. Ensures that assigned clients receive appropriate and professional counsel and services resulting in account stability, increased business, and profit for the agency.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensures the timely development and execution of plans, campaigns, and projects to assure earnings, growth and profit goals are achieved.
• Plans, develops and defends budget recommendations, work goals, measurements and training requirements necessary to provide both quality and profitable service to clients.
• Participates in new business efforts; advises of the potential for new business opportunities in the local market area.
• Assures that local client relationships remain harmonious and that clients receive a quality of service which will encourage further growth and profitability in our relationships.
• Attends appropriate business/social functions which may enhance the image of the agency, reveal growth opportunities, identify risks to the business or solidify client relationships.
• Maintains awareness and controls situations which may lead to the risk of write-offs.
• Maintains open and complete communications of client issues with Senior Vice President-Director of Client Services and other agency management.
• Forecasts revenues, agency direct costs and staffing needs relative to each assigned client.
• Communicates regularly with client senior management, marketing and advertising management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelors Degree in related field required.
• 5-7 years of related experience required.
• Equivalent combination of education and experience acceptable.
• Spanish-language proficiency a plus
• Experience in Health, Health Care or Public Health a plus
Send your resumes today!