Duration: Ongoing full time
Hours per week: 40+
Salary: $60-90K DOE
One of our agency clients is looking for an Account Supervisor with omni-channel retail and CPG experience to join their team for an exciting full time or freelance role.
This Account Supervisor must be well-versed in grocery, CPG, and retail advertising/marketing strategies and able to build strong relationships with clients.
The Account Supervisor should be comfortable working with both internal/external agency partners and teams, and be able to develop shopper marketing programs that deliver against client KPI's.
Ideal Account Supervisor candidates will have:
- BA degree in advertising, marketing, business, or related field
- 5-7+ years of experience in retail marketing or experience with large grocery chains
- Strategic thinker in the development of shopper marketing programs and day-to-day client and project management responsibilities
- Experience working with internal cross-functional teams (i.e. Strategic Planning, Client Leadership and Creative) to develop optimal and actionable strategies, concepts and tactics
- Proven track record for building strong working relationships with Regional Grocery client contacts
- Experience working with external client vendors/agencies to execute projects as assigned
- Able to develop and manage project timelines and budgets, and manage communication of project status and budget to client teams
- Familiar with measuring post-promotion results using agency and client-provided data
- Passionate about business – always thinking of ways to improve/grow assigned client/business
- Strong listening skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Desire to dig in and do what’s needed to get the job done right
**Computer will be provided
***Occasional travel required
- Comprehensive group health plans
- Parental leave program that includes paid maternity and paternity benefits for pregnancy, adoption and surrogacy
- Flexible paid time off
- Broad and confidential employee assistance program
- Ongoing wellness support initiatives
- Trusted financial health advice and guidance
- Promotion of education through tuition support and assistance
- Flexible and supportive work environment and culture.