The expectations of the Account Supervisor role are they are ringleader on the team. You will be the day-to-day manager of the client relationship; a brand champion, an agency facilitator, and a trusted partner to both clients and your team. We will rely on your marketing acumen and acute business logic to steward all elements of the engagement including project management: project definition, scope management, risk management, hand-off management, and team management.
- Drive multi-channel program and campaign development, working with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Be the day-to-day contact for Manager and Director level clients. Author core client communications such as contact reports and Scope of Work documents including timelines, budgets and descriptions of deliverables.
- Coordinate team meetings and client presentations.
- Facilitate the development of project briefs, working with strategic planners and analysts.
- Be the organizational center of projects – manage projects, problem solve, and lead flawless execution even when the path to executing deliverables is ambiguous and you are receiving input and direction from multiple stakeholders.
- Track project budgets and scopes, assessing estimates to actuals, managing Change Order process as needed.
- Will quickly gain pervasive knowledge of client and Agency operations and working knowledge of Agency matrix.
- Develops in-depth business reporting and comprehensive competitive advertising/marketing analyses.
- Lead interface with clients, creative teams, production, and consulting teams.
- Monitors on strategy, on-time/on-budget project performance, and escalates as necessary.
- Ability to understand and manage details of a campaign in the context of a larger business picture.
- Builds the client’s business through recommending, fostering, creating, and delivering effective advertising.
- Challenges direction, or the status quo, and seeks alternate, perspectives and approaches in developing effective advertising, strategies.
- Encourages client consideration and application of agency-generated POVs when developing ideas and advertising plans.
- Collaborates with other depts. (analytics, marketing strategy, strategy, etc.) to create marketing communications plans.
- Capable of writing simple marketing plans.
- Participates in the presentation and selling through of creative.
- Evaluates the input and ideas of creative, media and strategic planning relative to strategy and client preferences.
- Advocates for the business internally, and keeps the agency team informed, focused, and enthused about the work and the business.
- Actively works to grow and develop the skills and abilities of junior agency staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 5+ years Business Leadership experience with digital or CRM background.
- Experience writing detailed proposals and statements of work to clearly define project scope, budget and timelines.
- Able to communicate complex digital marketing solutions in a clear and concise manner.
- Very experienced in presenting information both orally and in writing with excellent interpersonal, presentation and written skills.
- Demonstrated capability and experience in managing and mentoring.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic with the desire to work in a fast-paced environment. • Ability to demonstrate flexibility and creative problem solving.
- Sets and manages multiple project deliverables including time and cost estimates with internal and external clients.
- Understands and manages factors related to account profitability, client satisfaction and client retention.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project.