Our client, a full service ad agency has an immediate need for an Account Supervisor with Workfront experience. This is a remote freelance position (40 hours a week) through the end of the year with potential to extend for the right person. Must work PST hours if located in another time zone.
· Develops and maintains effective working relationships with client counterparts at multiple levels, has a strong presence and partners with client to develop strategy, implement solutions and measure results in support of pharmaceutical brand programs
· Builds one-on-one relationships with senior level clients to foster a partnership with the agency and organically grow new business
· Leads internal teams in flawless execution of programs
· Manages needs of team members to maximize learning and productivity
· Recommends and adopts more efficient ways to accomplish client goals
· Utilizes internal and external agency resources to provide long-term, on-target solutions
· Adopts a proactive approach to anticipating internal and external concerns, yet remains ready and able to jump in reactively to address and remedy current situations
· Delivers relevant recommendations to clients that incorporate accountability metrics
· Ensures that every opportunity is fully investigated
· 1+ years at the Supervisor level in account or brand management experience, preferably with healthcare accounts
· Demonstrated expertise in account management, managing and building existing relationships and creative thinking in developing opportunities.
· Experience directing and translating research to achieve actionable insights
· Collaborative leadership skills. Mentoring through cooperation and relationship building
· Excellent presentation, organizational and interpersonal skills
· Proven experience managing needs of team members
Send your resume today!