Our client, a leader in the beauty and Retail space, is looking for a Accounts Payable Clerk to join the team on a temp to perm basis. Candidate must be local to go back into office 2x days a week. Role set to start in June!
Accounts Payable Clerk Responsibilities:
- Accurate and timely processing of vendor invoices for inventory purchases, fixed assets and other expense invoices.
- Timely resolution of vendor invoice, payment and discrepancy issues.
- Maintain proper internal controls.
- Ability to work in high paced, high volume environment and can adapt to change quickly.
- Process vendor invoices for payment within vendor terms.
- Resolve vendor issues/discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Answer vendor phone calls and respond to information requests timely.
- Assist with 3rd party and internal audits.
- File/maintain payment documentation.
- Work on special assignments as assigned
- High School Diploma.
- 2 years of Accounts Payable experience is a plus.
- PC skills – Word and Excel experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- SAP or ARIBA knowledge a plus.