Length of Contract: 4 months
Location or Remote: New York
Client Overview: Our client is an established American interactive agency.
Position Overview: The ACD-Design would be responsible for creating compelling, insight-driven web-based experiences. The ACD is an ideas person who can sell "the big idea" to the client, but who also loves getting her or his hands dirty in the process.
- Discover target audiences' needs, tasks, and goals and translating them into creative concepts
- Translate business requirements into meaningful interactive experiences
- Develop user personas and scenarios to clarify results of user research and focus the team's design efforts on the needs of key users
- Lead team in collaborative development of prototypes for demonstration of concepts to clients
- Develop and document detailed user experience specifications for highly interactive interfaces
- Develop documentation (site maps, Define customer journeys, transaction flows, sketches, scenarios, wireframes, navigation models)
- Demonstrated ability to develop big ideas, and execute flawlessly against them in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience working on a wide variety of campaigns including Social Media, UX and 360 campaigns.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience in client services and negotiating business decisions
- High tolerance for ambiguity matched only by your desire to organize it
- Willingness to travel
- 7-10 years experience as an Art Director and ACD
- Advanced proficiency in a variety of design tools including Sketch, Invision is a MUST
- Principle is a PLUS
- ECommerce experience is a plus