The Ad Ops Associate ensures all ad campaigns are successfully aligned with client objectives.
• Assist in the campaign implementation/optimization process, tracking pixel placement, troubleshooting tags, targeting, and reporting.
• Ensure specific tracking technologies are properly set up as well as work closely with the analytics and media departments on campaign tagging.
• Work with various teams including Media, Analytics, and Finance for any campaign related initiatives/issues.
• Work with third party vendors outside of M+P as it relates to campaign implementation.
• Troubleshoot ad serving errors, reporting discrepancies, and address creative implementation issues.
• Adhere to weekly/monthly processes relating to campaign management.
• Learn about developing technologies and how they can add value to our clients across multiple verticals.
• Support Group Director in day-to-day tasks.
• Up to 2 years experiences in an agency’s Ad Operations department.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, quantitative, organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills a must.
• Able to manage multiple projects with conflicting priorities in a deadline-driven environment.
• Must be a self-starter; able to work with minimal supervision to initiate and complete tasks.
• Quick learner and able to rapidly acquire and apply technical skills.
• Strong knowledge of Excel is a must.
• Willingness to learn new tools, techniques and processes.
Knowledge of Doubleclick products, Google Analytics, and Salesforce DMP is preferred, but not required.