Our apparel client has an immediate need for an Adminstrative Assistant to join their team on contract running the next 6 months that will likely extend and possible covert to full time down the road. As our Senior Administrative Assistant for Enterprise Architecture & Platforms, you'll perform a wide range of administrative duties.
Responsibilities include calendar management and meeting preparation for the Leadership team. You will prepare expense reports and make travel arrangements for the team as needed. You’ll serve as the central contact for general department information and coordinate a full range of meeting and event arrangements.
You will be responsible for managing all details related to the facility needs including equipment ordering, phones, etc. Updating organizational charts; coordinating department or equipment moves; and providing support to a large diverse team of people with a variety of management styles.
You'll respond tactfully and promptly to inquiries and problems within your scope of established authority and handle confidential information.
This opportunity also involves utilizing your computer skills to create high-quality documentation and presentations. You may also be required to maintain ongoing reports or databases, department websites, shared drives and SharePoint sites.
Requirements for the position include:
• High School diploma or GED or higher
• 4 years' experience as an administrative assistant or other support role in a professional business environment (Higher level of education may be substituted for years of experience)
• Experience in working with executive level calendars and communication is strongly preferred
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required
• Experience creating high-quality presentations utilizing PowerPoint and complex reports using Excel is strongly preferred
• Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
• Ability to take initiative, follow-through on requests until completion, and utilize a keen attention to detail
• Must be comfortable with ambiguity and be resourceful enough to find solutions on your own
• Previous experience working with budgets is strongly preferred