Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring a Administrative Assistant on a 4 month contract that is likely to extend and could lead to fulltime opportunities. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time. This position is perfect for someone who thrives in fast paced environments, has the proven ability to build strong relationships, and has a keen attention to detail and accuracy.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS ROLE INCLUDE:
• Calendar Management
• Expense Reports
• Travel Arrangements
• Presentation Support & Preparation
• Team Communications
• Software/Hardware Procurement and general ordering
• Team Rosters, Organization Charts, and Space Planning
• Event Planning
• Employee On/Off Boarding
• High School diploma or GED.
• 3 years' experience as an administrative assistant or other support role in a professional business environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Ability to communicate both verbally and in written forms with senior level executives both internally and externally.
• Ability to work with a variety of personalities
• Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks. Must be comfortable with ambiguity and be resourceful enough to identify and act on solutions independently.
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment.
• Intermediate-level Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote proficiency.