Our retail client is hiring an Administrative Assistant who has a proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. This is an 6 month contract opportunity with benefits and paid sick leave. Potential to extend. Onsite once safe.
You have strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks. You have the ability to take initiative, follow-through on requests until completion, and utilize a keen attention to detail.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
You'll perform a wide range of administrative duties, including complex calendar management, booking travel, coordinating meetings and events, producing, editing and reformatting documents and correspondence; preparing expense reports and purchase orders; updating organizational charts; coordinating department or equipment moves; and providing support to a large diverse team of people with a variety of management styles.
- This opportunity also involves utilizing your computer skills to create high quality graphic and text PowerPoint or Keynote presentations often under tight timeframes.
- In addition, you'll prepare special reports requiring the selection of relevant information from a variety of sources, incorporating that information into complex Excel spreadsheets.
- You may also be required to maintain ongoing reports or databases, department websites, shared drives and SharePoint sites.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum of 3 years of administrative work experience required
• Ability to work and communicate effectively with a variety of personalities including senior level executives
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment with sometimes high levels of ambiguity and independence with sometimes varying working hours
• Proven ability to organize, prioritize and appropriately handle highly confidential and sensitive information
• Experience creating high-quality presentations utilizing PowerPoint is required
• Highly Proficient in Keynote, Illustrator, Excel and Microsoft Outlook
• Ability to take initiative, follow-through on requests until completion, and utilize a keen attention to detail
• Previous experience working with budgets is strongly preferred