- Performs normal office functions such as setting up and maintaining files; interviewing callers and making proper referrals; arranging meetings and conferences; and receiving, referring, or answering mail.
- Reviews drafts and finished documents for appropriate grammatical usage; answers questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures.
- Gathers, compiles and reports on information relevant to supervisor's assignment.
- Prepares expense reports and purchase orders and maintains office supplies; updates organizational charts; coordinates department or equipment moves.
- Reception: Responds tactfully and promptly to inquiries and problems within scope of established authority.
- Handles confidential information.
- May serve as the central contact for general department information.
- Logistics: Coordinates a full range of meeting, event, and travel arrangements; manages calendars.
-Works with internal/external contacts for venue requirements and selection, room set-up, catering, and materials delivery.
- Works with travel agents, airlines, and others regarding planning and customer service issues. Presentations:
- Utilizes computer skills to create high quality graphic and text presentations often under tight timeframes.
- Interprets needs, determines and produces effective presentation layout, and organizes final documents.
- Prepares special reports requiring the selection of relevant information from a variety of sources.
- Maintains and updates on going reports or databases.
Skills: 3 years of progressively responsible experience in an administrative support[ capacity