Job descriptionTitle: Administrative Assistant
This role will assist with the execution of tactics and initiatives that support company strategy and continuous retail excellence. This role will partner with store leaders and corporate stakeholders to define and implement policy, procedure and practice that optimize retail operations and deliver seamless execution of operational initiatives. This role reports to the Director, of Client experience.
• Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the Director of client experience to effectively support the leadership of the organization
• Work closely with the Director of client experience to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately anticipating needs in advance of appointments, travel.
• The ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
• Active desire to invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally
• Assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations
• Greet and assist to clients when in the boutique Qualifications: • Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 1-3 years experience in a luxury retail or hospitality environment
• 1-2 years assisting an executive
• Excellent communication skills – interpersonal, verbal and written
• Must exhibit customer focus, good time management skills, a professional demeanor and a proactive and positive attitude
• Thrives in a fast-paced and cross functional team environment with a company first mindset
• Demonstrated attention-to-detail
• Demonstrated ability to think analytically with strong problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational skills