The Coordinator, Global Marketing and Creative provides essential day-to-day administrative support to each Vice President. This role ensures that the daily operations of each department run smoothly and that all needs of the teams are met quickly and appropriately. This role will provide great exposure into all aspects of Global Creative, Global Product Marketing and Global Consumer Engagement.
• Provide administrative support to Vice President regarding calendar management, meeting planning, travel planning, expense processing and other ad hoc tasks
• Responsible for issuing meeting agendas and preparing minutes
• Work alongside Admin team to manager and allocate conference room bookings
• Prepare monthly expense reports for each Vice President
• Ensure all office and art supplies have been ordered and are in stock.
• Assist in the creation of Power Point templates and Slides
• Assist Design team on programs as directed
• Assist with Vendor Set Up and Billing as needed
• Facilitate logistics for Global sales gatherings, retailer meetings, visits and brand contests
• Manage and replenish departmental product inventory
• Purchase supplies and competitor products as requested
• Responsible for all day-to-day project tasks such as purchase order and invoice processing, budget tracking, artwork routing, cross-functional team follow-ups, fact book updates, etc.
• Assist in the development process for new launch communications
• Act as a team resource for competitive data by creating monthly summaries, building competitive product analyses, and sharing industry news
• Execute competitive and pricing analysis
• Report new product post-launch performance (qualitative and quantitative)
• Monitor new launch and core product reviews on retailer.com and brand site
• Work alongside other Admin Assistants supporting Leadership Team
• Take ownership of additional and special projects, as assigned
• 1+ year of experience
• Bachelor’s degree, major in Marketing, Creative or Business Discipline preferred.
• Strong computer skills include MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and CS6 (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Must be able to handle matters of a confidential nature
• Must be highly organized and detail-oriented, while also being able to grasp the “big picture”
• Excellent communication, writing, and organizational skills are required
• Must be proactive and resourceful
• Ability to manage tasks and projects with autonomy
• Willingness/ability to work extended/outside of normal hours as communicated