Our client is looking for a freelance Admin Assistant to support their Marketing team, starting the week of 11/20, for an ongoing REMOTE contract. This person should be someone with a background in administrative duties, marketing function support, with an interest in continuing to build their marketing foundation! If you are a Junior marketing associate with agency experience and strong people skills, this role is for you!
- First couple of weeks will involve heavy shadowing; getting up to speed
- General admin tasks for head of Marketing/Support for Marketing team:
- Handle scheduling meetings
- Producing and editing documents: Powerpoint presentations, spreadsheets, google document
- Conducting research on major marketing topics (Examples: Marketing Tactics: SEO, SEM, paid search, paid social, email marketing)
- Providing admin support to marketing and social team
- Note taking and heavy organization
- Close attention to detail!
- 2+ years of experience
- Being able to manage diverse work styles and handle situations in a positive and constructive manner
- Background in marketing and sales a plus (retail sales is good)
- Agency work culture experience or familiarity a plus
- Administrative background
- Softwares: Microsoft office suite! Powerpoint and Excel especially!
- NICE TO HAVE: Clickup
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your resume today!