Our client is one of the world's largest and fastest growing online retailers. They have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors in over 160 markets worldwide.
To support their ambitious growth, they are looking for an Affiliate Marketing Manager in the NYC area.
The Affiliate Marketing Manager is responsible for leading the day-to-day management of 8-10 affiliate programs, managing numerous publisher relationships, developing the channel.
Affiliate Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
• Understanding the affiliate marketing budget and support in analysis of ROIs and KPIs
• Establishing clear new customer acquisition driving initiatives & Optimizing affiliate partnerships
• New partner outreach and quarterly planning at campaign level
• Monitor and analyze performance against key KPIs and ROI
• Development relationships with strategic partners, affiliates, influencers, and agencies
• Proactive publisher recruitment
• Conduct regular competitor analysis
• Partnership vetting and managing the approvals of new partnerships on our affiliate programs
• Managing the promotional planning and ensuring this is being secured in advanced
• Reporting on affiliate channel performance and campaigns
• Lead team ensuring development and expertise across members
Affiliate Marketing Manager Job requirements:
• 3+ years’ experience in Affiliate marketing
• Able to manage relationships with external partners and agencies
• Able to negotiate to ensure cost efficiency for the channel
• Ability to forecast spend and revenue across multiple accounts
• Ability to explain and deliver insights and recommendations
• A numerically-literate and detail-orientated individual
• Excel competent & 2 days in office a week preferred