The Affiliate Marketing Manager - is a leader on the affiliate marketing team and is a seasoned professional. In this role, you’ll be responsible for leading Affiliate Marketing for our Enterprise business segment and managing the communications, building programs and go-to-market plans to generate and accelerate pipeline for the sales team. You’ll also understand the customer, acting as an owner of the business to present plans to sales, as well as to corporate marketing colleagues.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
Develop data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns that successfully engage key contacts at target accounts; and ultimately generate and accelerate sales opportunities and pipeline.
Coordinate with sales leadership to align on joint priorities, set quarterly goals, gain commitment and support for demand generation programs, and identify areas of pipeline opportunity and risk.
Lead strategic and enterprise marketing initiatives in alignment with business priorities and in close collaboration with relevant sales stakeholders.
Collaborate and liaise with sales team ensuring alignment on campaigns and programs to increase Tableau’s footprint in current enterprise accounts and capture new organizations.
Implement Account Based Marketing (ABM) programs that are tailored and personalized, targeting top enterprise accounts.
Orchestrate resources across Marketing to maximize integrated efforts and support the team in achieving shared goals.
Build relationships with all organizations within marketing including Digital Marketing, Marketing Operations, Campaign Marketing, and Partner Marketing.
Design programs using tools to ensure tracking and reporting are captured and provide results on a continuous basis, pivoting the plan if needed.
Who you are…
• experience with affiliate networks, including testing and optimization for the different partners
• manage network partnerships/partners - strong communication
• knowledge of media (channels, different teams involved to get an asset, get to market -- ie: creative, trafficking, ops)
• strong communication across internal and external stakeholders
• nice to have: experience putting together proposals for clients (ie: once sales sells/onboards new partner or trying to - can help craft media proposal)Problem Solver. Strategic marketer who is a great problem solver, critical thinker, creative, passionate about your craft, not afraid to roll your sleeves up and proactive in terms of driving ideas and innovation.
A True Team Player. Excellent people skills, especially working with multiple stakeholders.
Excellent Communication. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Detail Oriented. Ability to simultaneously manage multiple programs and meet deadlines. Domain.
Clear expertise in account-based marketing strategies, tactics, and technologies. Results-oriented. Successful history in developing and executing demand generation and pipeline-building programs.
Cross-Cultural Leadership. Ability to work in a cross-functional role and influence the direction and focus of projects outside of your immediate reporting structure.
Experienced. 5+ years of experience in B2B Marketing.
Service Minded. Strong sense of accountability and ownership, an ability to manage your business and clearly communicate your results back to the organization.
Technically Savvy. Strong computer skills; proficient with Google. Eloqua, Slack, and Tableau