You will sit onsite with embedded team at client's HQ.
The Account Executive maintains strong, lasting client relationships based on progress in achieving marketing objectives. This position will sit in the Client office.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage production process for all print and collateral projects to ensure all projects are completed on-time and within budget
• Collaborate with Planning Team to develop tactical marketing briefs and ensure Client marketing objectives are being met
• Maintain creative materials on external marketing asset website
• Manage ad-hoc Client and Client Partner requests
• Manage the development of creative materials for quarterly marketing toolkits
• Lead the development of monthly marketing creative materials
• Conduct quarterly audits of Client partner website content
• Maintain quarterly marketing calendar
• Consult with creative, media, planning and account management to communicate client objectives and to develop alternative strategic solutions.
• Prepare and receive client approval of job orders with sufficient information so that other agency staff can complete projects in an effective and timely manner.
• Develop timetable for client projects in conjunction with members of other departments and ensure that they are met.
• Keep agency personnel informed of client requests and changes.
• Review all media and creative work prior to submitting to the client for approval.
• Transmit billing to the client after checking for accuracy and reviewing against estimate.
• Present to clients when assigned.
• Prepare all materials and presentations for internal and client meetings.
• Track competitive activity staying aware of any news in the automotive category and present findings and analysis to internal stakeholders and clients.
• Serve as primary agency contact for MBUSA Fleet Team
• Facilitate/integrate tactical advertising/marketing activities
• Manage monthly budget reporting
• Ensure timely communication of quarterly advertising activity to clients
• Maintain weekly marketing/advertising status reports
• Maintain project files (both physical and electronic) in an orderly system
• Maintain production spending log
• Ensure timely processing of agency billing
2-5 years of agency or in-house marketing experience
Proven client-facing experience