Our client is a retail luxury goods and jewelry brand headquartered in Paramus, New Jersey.
As an Amazon Specialist, you will manage a piece of our client's multi-branded, multi-channel Amazon account, understanding how Amazon operations, merchandising, marketing, and the flywheel are intertwined to achieve business goals. The ideal candidate will have Amazon experience in a corporate environment and possess knowledge of both e-commerce and Amazon best practices, including a general understanding of Vendor Central and/or Seller Central, Amazon Advertising, and all Amazon sales levers. Responsibilities include the day-to-day management and execution of Amazon's sales, POs, promotions, assortment, and forecasting for their assigned brands.
- Deliver results. Drive growth and help to achieve multiple financial targets by implementing sales, marketing, and merchandising strategies for assigned businesses in partnership with the Marketplace Manager and the Brands.
- Analyze the assigned businesses regularly for a wide range of performance metrics and KPIs to understand trends and opportunities. Share key points with leadership. Communicate risk or opportunity to leadership. Develop a plan of action.
- Ensure POs are processed accurately and on-time and report on fill rates as it relates to financial targets and forecasts.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Sales, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Finance) to optimize Amazon's growth and profitability.
- Partner with the demand planning team to forecast and manage inventory for Amazon.
- Maintain and manage the overall assortment in alignment with lifecycles, other channels, and financial strategies.
- Implement new product launches on Amazon aligned with merchandising guidelines.
- In partnership with the Marketplace Specialist, ensure the brands and products are retail ready. Develop and execute strategic promotional activity during key Amazon selling periods.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years hands-on experience with Amazon Vendor Central and/or Seller Central in a corporate environment.
- A strong understanding of the Amazon flywheel.
- Data-driven. Able to leverage data to inform and make recommendations. Must have strong excel skills (advanced formulas, pivot tables, charts, macros, etc.).
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and investigative curiosity.
- Positive, can-do attitude with the ability to adapt to frequent change.
- Effective communicator and team player.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, time-sensitive environment with numerous competing priorities.