Length of Contract: 1+ year with potential to go full time
Location or Remote: Remote but requires travel to onsite 4-8 times per year.
Client Overview: Our client is a leading outdoor recreational sports retailer.
Analyst Overview: You will support employee awards, events, and day-to-day mechanisms for connection and recognition that drive employee engagement & belonging. As a critical layer to employee programs, this role will contribute to driving our client's impact work, including climate, advocacy and racial equity, diversity and inclusion and others through experiences for employees and members
- Management of recognition program tools and data
- Development of new recognition tools
- Optimization of events & recognition program systems, including web tools, distribution lists, etc.,
- Communications support for existing employee programs
- 2+ years of experience in data management, analysis, or data-driven design,
- 2+ years of project management experience, demonstrated ability to work on more than one project, program or event at a time
- Proven superior written and presentation skills that represent clear, concise and well- presented work