Our client, a well-known financial institution, is looking to bring on a freelance Analytics Consultant, with about 3 years of experience, for a 6 month contract. 40 hours a week and role will be remote until further notice, but team is located in Charlotte, NC. If candidates are local to that area, that is ideal!
General Role Overview/Details:
- Working with senior consultants or directly with partners, responsible for identifying and defining business requirements and translating business needs into moderately complex analyses and recommendations.
- Performs analysis of findings and trends using statistical and/or financial analysis, modeling, process documentation, profitability analysis, customer/demographic analysis, etc.; recommends solutions to increase revenue, reduce expense, maximize operational efficiency, quality, compliance, etc.
- Identifies business requirements and analytical needs; identifies and recommends potential data sources; compiles and mines data from multiple, cross business sources.
- Develops specific, customized reports, ad hoc analyses and/or data visualizations to make recommendations for alternatives.
- Ensures adherence to data management/data governance regulations and policies.
- May provide guidance to less experienced specialists.
- May partner with technology and/or with other business groups.
3+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both demonstrated through work or military experience; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, accounting, finance, economics, computer sciences, or business, social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis
Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Good analytical skills including strategically analyzing data, diagnosing opportunities, and providing interventions
If interested in and qualified for this role, please forward your resume today!