Our client, a full-service media planning and buying agency, is looking for a ongoing freelance (40 hours a week) Analytics Manager. This is fully remote- must be able to work PST.
This role will work very closely cross-functionally with other teams (Media, AdOps, Channel leads) and requires experience and knowledge in reporting and analytics across Display, SEM, and Social media. This person will need to have an understanding of digital analytics, as well as creative best practices for campaign effectiveness and content nuances by platform (online, video, social, paid search, in app, etc) in order to help drive strategy and measure success. Expect this role to be able to manage all the way from data pulls to presenting the final client deliverables. Candidate must have experience leading digital media reporting for complex campaigns, including a deep knowledge of attribution across media. This position is remote, but Analytics Lead needs to be available during PST business hours.
· Analyst with 3+ years of experience developing analytical dashboards (in-platform or within Excel), solutions and strategy across digital marketing platforms and social ecosystems
· Excellent communicator with an eye for design and natural presentations skills that can weave results into a narrative for internal teams and clients to comprehend easily
· In-depth knowledge of digital analytics data, measurement, attribution methodologies and industry standards
· Strong cross-functional team player and self-starter can take a project from start to finish with minimal supervision and ability to balance multiple projects, maintaining an organized approach and patience
· Collaborate across different function teams to craft optimal campaign approach based on various KPIs
ADDITIONAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
· QA and troubleshooting of data/tracking
· Creation of Excel pivot tables, leveraging vlookups, etc. and ad hoc data aggregation and analysis
· Data pulls from a variety of sources, including ad servers, DSPs, Google Analytics, etc.
· Creating report deliverables for colleagues and clients, primarily in Excel, Datorama and PowerPoint
· Maintain communication with colleagues to understand creative testing and other aspects of the campaigns that merit analysis
· Identify actionable insights for weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reports
· Ability and desire to be client facing and own all Analytics related discussions and meetings
· Datorama experience a plus
· Able to work Pacific hours
· Able to travel to client meetings as needed, likely quarterly