Our client is a high-growth, direct-to-consumer, sustainable apparel brand and is looking for an Analytics Manager and an Analytics Engineer to join their team. These people will implement tools and strategies to translate raw data into valuable business insights.
**Must have experience within a Direct-to-Consumer business**
Analytics Manager & Analytics Engineer responsibilities:
- Support Brand, Growth, Product, and Digital teams to transform business needs into powerful data models, visualizations, and dynamic reports
- Model clean datasets in DBT for analysis using SQL-based queries
- Help develop and maintain our data pipeline and business intelligence tools to make data accessible for all teams across the company
- Proactively raise, support, and improve data for answering direct questions; foster your own curiosity through self-driven projects that meaningfully inform how we work - making us more impactful, more efficient, and more thoughtful
- Work on ad-hoc analytics projects that span cross-company and involve more intensive data manipulation and modeling.
Data Analytics & Data Engineer Qualifications:
- You have 3-5 years of professional experience in a data-intensive role, with hands-on modeling experience
- You have experience working at a direct-to-consumer company
- You can easily communicate technical concepts to a wide variety of audiences - from engineers to non-technical business stakeholders
- Experience with business intelligence and web analytics tools (we use Looker and Amplitude!)
- You are skilled in SQL; Python is a plus, but not required
- You have an understanding of ETL, data warehousing, and data modeling concepts and practices (bonus points for direct experience working in Redshift, DBT, and LookML)