About the role:
The Marketing Manager (AMM) will assist the Audience Experience Marketing team with data analytics needs. This team is accountable for developing a compelling experience, measured by engagement/sales across email & site channels. The unique value this team brings is a deep understanding of personalization and segmentation strategy, a holistic view of market and customer experience, and analytical prowess to make messaging & creative recommendations, drive strategy, and highlight & collaborate on channel innovation needs.
This role’s primary focus will be pulling data via Adobe Analytics, analyzing the data and providing recommendations across email and site marketing performance.
What You’ll Do:
• Pull recurring reports for all markets, analyze data at a granular level, summarize concisely and report out key learnings. Distill trends from raw data
• Build out new & ad hoc reports from the ground up to support the team’s needs across markets
• Maintain knowledge of customer data flow in synergy with analytics to provide recommendations on new segmentation & personalization approaches and/or refine existing customer segments
• Maintain tools for consolidating key metrics and sharing with leaders.
Who You Are:
• Ability to analyze data, interpret for a broad audience, and develop fact-based recommendations to drive marketing decision-making
• Experience in Adobe Analytics or a similar tool
• Expert in excel
• Excellent project management skills and ability to work in fast-paced, ambiguous environment
• A passion for e-commerce and marketing
• Detail-oriented with a passion for flawless execution
• Team player with strong intrapersonal skills to foster relationships with multiple cross-functional teams
• Excellent communications skills: timely follow-up, ability to articulate objectives, strategies and tactics
• 3-4 years of relevant experience