Our client is a global media agency working with the largest tech companies in the world.
Analytics Supervisor Summary:
You will oversee the analytics team for your client, guiding the team in measuring success of campaigns and providing insights.
Analytics Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Lead your team in project setup, analysis, and post-campaign reviews
- Work with key stakeholders to assess project needs and ensure best-in-class analytics work is being delivered
- Advocate for best practices in Analytics
- Build an understanding of marketing plans and their objectives to be able to
build comprehensive measurement plans
- Provide direction and leadership to direct reports, working with them on
goals, motivations, and career progression
Analytics Supervisor Qualifications:
- Proficiency with systems such as SQL, Social Analytics tools, Python, and ‘R’
- Strong analytical skills - ability to analyze raw data, find insights, and provide
actionable strategic recommendations
- Have a high understanding of marketing campaigns and their objectives
- Strong verbal and written communicator with ability to build relationships at
all levels within the business
- Ability to manage a small team effectively to bring out the best in their
skill sets, motivating them to succeed, and keeping their focus.
**Flex work environment- can be located in NY, San Francisco, Chicago, Los Angeles, Minneapolis