Our client is looking for an Android Engineer to help shape the future of their shop app. As an Android Engineer, you’ll be responsible for delivering world-class mobile applications to consumers and athletes throughout the world.
The ideal candidate believes development is a team activity and enjoys it being that way. They thrive in a fast-paced environment and are willing to fill any role to help their team be successful. This is a remote position.
Android Engineer Responsibilities
- Working collaboratively in an agile cross-functional team.
- Contributing to the development of new products and services.
- Supporting existing products and services that people are using everyday.
- Applying development best practices to your work.
- Keeping the code base up to date on the latest best practices and available functionality in new releases.
- Crafting clean code supported by automated tests.
- Leaving the code base in a better state than you found it.
- Reviewing user interface designs and providing feedback.
- Collaborating on architecture and technical solution design.
- Utilizing your technical expertise to help solve problems and propose solutions.
- Android Engineer Qualifications 3+ years of software development experience.
- 2+ years of Android development experience.
- Experience with Kotlin.
- Experience with Graph QL.
- Complete understanding of the mobile development life cycle.
- Expert knowledge of the mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Preferred Qualifications And Skills BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.