Fashion brand is seeking an Apparel Graphic Designer for all categories working with juniors, kids, and missy categories
The Apparel Graphic Designer will create and execute graphics and CADs for the Line and production placements.
- Prepare artwork CDs for China—artwork and /or all over prints.
- Pitch out the exact color using pantones/swatches for artwork/prints.
- Resize artwork to fit Production pattern templates.
- Organized and detail-oriented paperwork to record production processing for China.
- Liaison for Create garment cads and pattern repeats.
- Create artwork for the Line and projects for Sales Reps.
- Responsible for artwork Send-Outs to screeners and follow up.
- Responsible for approvals between Design and Production.
- Responsible for completing all production orders before sales delivery date.
- Must double check work to ensure consistent accuracy as mistakes directly impact financial operations for the department and Company.
- Update all production order books for Designer and VP Design.
- Print and update all cads for fittings.
- Daily follow up for all pending projects.
- Maintain an organized workspace.
- Organize all computer files.
- Back-up all artwork on disks and maintain archives.
- Production template
- Fluent with Photoshop CS and Illustrator CS.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Technical knowledge of fabrics, silhouettes, prints, colors, and trims