Timing: Early August
Duration: Through 2021
Hours per week: 0-30+
Rate: $30-45/hr DOE
One of our fashion and retail clients is looking for a freelance Apparel Graphic Designer to join their team for an exciting ongoing part-time role.
This freelance Apparel Graphic Designer will be helping a well-known clothing brand expand into the streetwear category by handling ongoing design work for new apparel collections.
The freelance Apparel Graphic Designer must have a strong eye for what works in the category and a passion for understanding a brand's positioning and how to develop designs that establish/push the brand into a new consumer segment.
Ideal Apparel Graphic Designer candidates will have:
- At least 5+ years of proven apparel graphic design experience
- BA degree in fashion design, graphic design, or relevant field
- Strong portfolio showcasing previous work samples, preferably for similar streetwear, casual apparel, athleisure, etc.
- Great understanding of brand positioning and eager to work on a new challenger brand
- Comfortable freelancing and able to work/handle projects on a sporadic ongoing basis