We have an exciting opportunity with an Innovative Company that designs high performing, technologically advanced products for efficient everyday living. They are looking for a talented, “hands- on” Art Director/ Assistant Art Director to join their growing team on a full-time basis.
The Art Director will work closely with the Creative, Marketing and E-Commerce teams to design and execute content strategy and marketing communications. This role will be focused in helping to develop core assets (video, photography, copy) that tell a story for new products across various marketing channels.
The right candidate has a keen eye for modern design, is expert in emergent technologies and tools in the creative space, and has extensive contacts in vendor and creative resources. The role must be able to think big-picture as well as be able to be “hands-on” and execute specific designs according to marketing briefs, pay close attention to granular details, and manage projects.
• Execute and implement marketing briefs and designs for all brand and digital marketing
communications, including new product launches.
• Contribute to content strategy brainstorming across integrated marketing channels in
digital, social media, paid media, mobile, print.
• Brainstorm and develop appropriate core assets to communicate product features and
• Execute asset development by coordinating and overseeing video and photo shoots.
• Drive customer retention and build the community on social platforms.
• Translate business objectives into creative strategies and tactics.
• Identify the relevant technologies and resources in executing creative projects.
• Copywriting, design, asset production, overseeing photo retouching and project
• Degree in Graphic Design
• Minimum of 5 years in the Marketing, Design, Communications or Advertising space with track
record in designing and executing creative campaigns
• Knowledgeable with new marketing & creative technologies, channels and tools
• Excellent taste with a clean and modern aesthetic
• Ability to articulate vision via clear verbal, written and visual communication
• Ability to work in a face-paced environment
• High-energy, charismatic
• SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite
Great perks and benefits + Competitive compensation