Our client creates, acquires, and partners with brands to drive sales on Amazon.
Art Director Overview:
You love the art of design and how to craft the perfect solution for the job in respect to scope, timelines, and budget. You know how to present ideas professionally and gain buy-in for ideas through the lens of strategy and creativity. You know how to work across several different marketing channels and understand language nuances that reach a variety of demographics.
Art Director Responsibilities:
• Develop complete brands, from icons and taglines to packaging and brand guidelines
• Work with a creative team to develop content for Amazon, social platforms, and digital initiative.
• Monitor trends in Amazon, social media, design, and strategy
• Work with brand managers and department heads to develop creative briefs
• Write and revise copy for campaigns or in collaboration with others
• Ensure consistency and adherence to brand standards and brand voice
• Direct your team during production to ensure that the creative execution is in line with the creative brief
• Work closely with the Marketing Lead to set and ensure that goals are met for the company and the department
Art Director Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in advertising, design, or related field or equivalent
• 7+ years of design/advertising industry experience
• Portfolio demonstrates big, systematic brand design that can extend into any medium
• Ability to design in Adobe CS
• An online portfolio or samples of work that demonstrate your mastery of design thinking, process, and solutions
• Ability to present ideas clearly and thoughtfully to our business partners, both verbally and through sketches
• Excellent writing skills
• Strong understanding of digital and social platforms as well as their use within marketing/branding