Duration: Ongoing full time
Hours per week: 40
Salary: $45-70K DOE
One of our agency clients is looking to hire for several different Art Director positions on their internal creative teams.
This Art Director will be assigned to a well-known retail and/or CPG client account(s) and responsible for creating engaging campaign concepts and design assets for print, digital, social, email, in-store, point-of-purchase, etc.
The Art Director must have previous agency experience and a strong eye for design, color theory, typography, and composition.
Ideal Art Director candidates will have:
- BA degree and 2-4+ years of previous agency art direction and/or design experience
- Strong online portfolio showcasing fully integrated campaign samples
- Passionate creative with natural conceptual ability and a strong handle on digital/social, how to leverage FB, IG, Twitter, TikTok
- Able to take creative direction and coaching, and work within existing brand guidelines (look, tone, and feel)
- Strong communicator, organized, attentive to detail, and well-versed in proper file management best practices
- Team player, comfortable collaborating with Copywriters and Creative Directors, and someone who wants to create compelling concepts, designs, and campaigns for great clients
Nice to Have:
- Basic video editing, motion design, animation, GIF creation, production/post-production experience
*Offsite flexible, but with expectation for eventual return to office
**Out-of-market candidates must be able to relocate to Denver by 2022