Our client, a global leader in the QSR space, is looking to add an Art Director to their team on a long term freelance basis, with potential to go fulltime. This role is completely remote, with the expectation of 30-40 hours a week. This person will help steer the brand's creative. You must be passionate about the brand, a stickler for details and help be the visual creative voice for our projects.
Art Director Will:
- Work on concepting and execution of a variety of projects for this agency's clients
- Work on deliverables including but limited to: digital banners/media, social media assets, video animation, PowerPoint, minor print assets (brochures, signage, etc.)
- Work alongside design lead and cross functional team members (PM, creative, etc.) to ensure all deliverables are created to satisfaction
- They will have a portfolio of work that combines strong concepts and executions across a wide range of media.
Art Director Must have:
- Portfolio of work that combines strong concepts and executions across a wide range of media.
- Must have heavy experience in concepting and execution of Digital assets across a variety of deliverables; Take designs from conceptual mockups through final production
- Conceptualize and brainstorm new creative projects; Ability to communicate ideas, full range of work, and work cross-departmentally
- Shepherd the brand, understand brand standards, and helps enforce those standards across marketing, advertising, and sales touchpoints
- Design across a wide range of mediums including digital, print, video and more!
- Must be able to manage your time and projects efficiently, comfortable with shifting priorities and project scopes
- Organized: in approach to design file, keeping art assets, design file libraries, preparing art for production Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/advertising, graphic design, creative production or similar field
- Experience working in design: As an agency designer, Art Director and/or Design Director for in-house or agency.
- Strong Digital Designer with typography, layout skills
- Strong Adobe Suite Skills (Illustrator & Photoshop)
If you are interested in and qualified for this role, please forward your portfolio today!