Leading Orange County based lifestyle brand is seeking a dynamic and personable Art Director to add to their marketing team. The ideal candidate brings proven experience in print & digital, the ability to art direct while remaining hands on and a true passion for the lifestyle industry. This role is hands on with creative, art directing and managing a team.
This role does require 1-2 days onsite in Irvine, CA. Only local candidates will be considered.
Key Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Lead Graphic Design team and foster effective cross-functional relationships
- Design print and digital assets - marketing materials, in-store assets, websites, landing pages, email campaigns, social media assets and more
- Direct and manage photo and video shoots - both on location and in studio on a weekly basis
- Prepare and manage all creative assets
- Consistently present new and innovative ideas to drive the brand forward
- 5-10 years experience, ideally within the lifestyle industry
- Exceptional skills within Adobe Creative Suite
- Up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and best practices
- Motion Graphics experience is a plus
- Background in photography and / or videography is a plus
- Ability to mentor and train the team
- Self-starter who is able to manage a variety of projects
- Passion, enthusiasm and no ego