Art Director/Senior Designer (digital)
Our client is open to hiring someone on the Senior Designer/Art Director cusp.
Art Director Job Description:
Our company is built to help companies manage, grow, and influence their marketplace. Our clients range from venture-backed early stage companies, to trade associations and nonprofits, to Fortune-level global enterprises.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Senior Designer to support the Web and Creative Department. You will approach every opportunity with unique, creative and thought-provoking ideas. You will develop brands, design engaging websites, create award-winning advertising campaigns and take your creations from concepts to a flawless, detail-oriented execution of those ideas.
You should be passionate and excited about creative work you create and champion it to our clients. You will present your ideas to clients and sell your ideas to prospective clients. You are not just a designer but also a representative of agency and the great work we produce.
This position is for anyone that knows they have what it takes to be the best and is looking for the opportunity to prove they can become the next Creative Director! Lots of room for growth in this role.
Art Director Responsibilities:
- Provide design solutions for both web properties (large websites, landing pages, microsites) as well as digital advertising campaigns.
- Bring exceptional creative thought and create ground-breaking work that positively impacts our clients, our teams and the world.
- Create visual concepts, branding, mock-ups, iconography, presentations and layouts across multiple platforms, including websites, and digital advertising campaigns.
- Build strong relationships with our clients, instill confidence in them, and lead them on the journey towards buying brave, challenging.
- Assist the growth teams on pitches, present creative, sell prospects on our superior creative skills.
- Champion excellent design and craft standards.
- Create style tiles, UI kits, mood boards and style guides.
- Ideate and co-design with internal teams and clients in a positive and collaborative manner.
- Present design work confidently to stakeholders and build trusting relationships with our clients.
- Be able to create visual concepts, branding, mock-ups, iconography, presentations and layouts across multiple platforms, including apps, websites, and campaigns.
- Self-sufficient and able to work independently if required, with minor support from senior team members.
Art Director Experience:
- 5+ years within a dedicated digital design at an ad agency
- Strong communication skills.
- Previous experience with campaigns and interface design.
- Strong experience across Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to design and execute in Keynote and PPT for internal and external presentations.
- Proficient in user-centered design methodologies and design thinking.
- Knowledge of motion design is desirable but not essential.
- Laid-back, fun, and super casual office environment
- Bonus program
- Profit-sharing program
- Downtown location with easy metro access
- Company paid professional development
- Flexible paid vacations
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- 401k program with matching