Job descriptionArt Director- 360
Our client, an ad agency in Los Angeles, is looking for an Art Director with 360 campaign experience. This is a temp to hire role with full time hours. This opportunity is remote, with the option to go into the office 1-2 days a week in Central Los Angeles.
Art Director Overview
A conceptual and design-driven art director responsible for the creation and execution of 360 campaigns for a portfolio of travel-related credit cards. Experience with both brand and response-driven communications is ideal, as the art director is responsible for delivering big ideas as well as more tactical, performance-driven executions.
The art director collaborates with a copywriter to create content across a variety of media, including online video, digital banners, out-of-home, print, and email as well as brand integration and concepts for branded content.
A passion for travel is a plus, and an appreciation for travel rewards is ideal.
Art Director Responsibilities:
• Possesses strong design skills across a variety of media
• Ability to create a big idea and turn it into a 360 campaign, plus have the capability to create tactical executions
• Knowledge of best practices across digital and social channels
• Ability to design to established specs, templates, and brand guidelines
• Highly detail-oriented and organized
• Comfortable managing a heavy volume of deliverables
• Delivers high-quality work with an emphasis on quality control
• Able to digest client feedback and effectively revise work
• Can multitask and manage changing priorities
• Able to collaborate with team members across all departments and respect/follow processes
• Team player
• Able to find creative solutions, provide options, and think bigger picture
• Able to follow direction but find ways to bring fresh perspective to every project
• Able to communicate and present work with confidence and clarity
Art Director Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
• 4+ years of experience in an art direction role
• Knowledge of digital standards and best practices
• Strong design skills to inform your work from layout to production
• Software skills: Adobe Creative Suite
• Expertise with InDesign and Photoshop
• All applicants must provide samples via a link to an online portfolio of recent work