Our client is a well-known company in the software and gaming sector. With a forward-thinking, creative, and technologically advanced approach, they're a leading organization in the industry.
Art Team Coordinator Overview:
Our gaming client is looking for an Art Team Coordinator to join their team! You will be working with the 2-D/3-D team and reporting into the Senior Producer. You will be responsible for managing timelines, scope of work and meeting deadlines.
Art Team Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Manage artists timelines, projects and scope of work
- Ability to troubleshoot with artists
- Lead the team to create pipeline or work and meet deadlines
Art Team Coordinator Qualifications:
- Must be proficient in Maya, Substance and 3D Studio Max
- Familiar with V-Ray, Photoshop, F-Track, Shotgun and Jira
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience working with 2D/3D static images.
- Bilingual in French is a huge plus!