Job descriptionOur client, is a known entertainment agency looking for an Asset Coordinator to join their team!
WHAT TO BRING
- 2-3 years production background a must (agency/network experience preferred).
- Knowledgeable in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Must know the difference between pixels and vectors.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, highly visible environment.
- Ability to maintain files in an organized manner.
- Team player that brings a can-do attitude to the job.
- Experienced working with: CMS, Excel, Google Drive, Box,
- MAC OS and internal digital asset management.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in person and in writing.