Our client, an up and coming PR agency in downtown Chicago, is looking for an Assistant Account Executive to join their team on a Fulltime basis, starting immediately!
The Assistant Account Executive Will Be executing:
- Daily media pitching
- Daily pitch writing
- Client communication
- Travel (may be required)
- Contribution of ideas during team brainstorms
- Assisting with Account Strategy
- Media targeting
- Facilitating media opportunities
- Prepping clients for interviews
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, public relations or related field
- Internship experience at a well-known public relations agency (Monday-Friday position)
- Knowledge of AP Style
- Experience utilizing media monitoring software (Cision, Meltwater or Muck Rack)
- Fundamental understanding of media outlets
- Ability to identify media targets -- determining which reporters, editors, producers or writers to go to and why
- Superior organizational skills
- Media Relations Experience a MUST!
If you are qualified for an interested in this position, please forward your resume and writing samples over today!