Our client is a renowned luxury fashion retailer selling the latest, on-trend handbags, footwear and accessories. Their fashion-forward, high-end, and contemporary designs are applauded by top fashion editors and A-list celebrities alike.
Assistant Allocator Overview:
As the Assistant Allocator, you will partner with stores, buyers, vm, marketing/pr and logistics to help drive sales through targeted product allocations.
Assistant Allocator Responsibilities:
- Allocate merchandise at sku level based on individual store and company trends while supporting allocation objectives; allocate stock to the right stores at the right time in the right amount to maximize sales and meet inventory goals.
- Regularly analyze store level turn, sizing opportunities and stock-to-sales by style; make recommendations on actionable strategies to impact future allocations.
- Collaborate with Merchandise Planner to align on stock levels and assortment flow ensuring vision is in alignment with store inventory targets; make recommendations as needed.
- Manage key activities including seasonal transition, flow cut offs, inventory balancing and adjustments.
- Manage the replenishment program through auto and manual replenishment in SAP. Set-up store sales profiles to create models for initial allocations in SAP auto replenishment system
- Track inbound/outbound merchandise, liaise with Logistics to ensure timely shipping and prioritization
- Liaise with Logistics and IT teams to maintain accurate inventory database.
- Assist with ad hoc merchandise and retail analysis for senior management in NY and headquarter.
Assistant Allocator Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 1-3 years retail planning / allocation experience
- Systems-oriented & proficient in Microsoft Excel; pivot table & v-lookup experience required
- Fast learner with a desire to continue within this function of the Retail Industry
- Excellent written/verbal communication and diplomacy skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in an organized manner, prioritize and meet tight deadlines concurrently
- Ability to work independently and be flexible
- Efficient, enthusiastic team player and entrepreneurial
- Experience in Luxury Retail and SAP systems a plus