Assist the category management team in planning and organizing the go-to-market cycle to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial and corporate growth objectives.
- Assist category management Team to differentiate seasonal key account range plans (including visual merchandising)
- Assist category management Team to co-ordinate the range release process, including:
- Managing the catalog production process,
- May assist with the management of internal adidas systems, including range planning, DMT, SAP, Webtext and RMS as needed.
- May assist with the management of disseminating updated information to internal customers, including Product Marketing, Sales, Footwear, Communications and others.
- Follow up with communication with Sales Team / Account Planning Managers
- Perform consumer market / trend research
- Assist category manager with identifying products to maximize profitability/productivity.
- Present ranges internally and when needed externally
- Field general requests of the merchandising department.
- May assist with sample co-ordination, event management assistance and general office duties.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Powerpoint and Excel) and working with systems/applications.
- Ability to research and present depth business research.
- Ability to present in front of large and small groups.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, deadline-oriented environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Category specific understanding preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in Marketing/Business or related field preferred.
- One (1) year sports or other product marketing related experience; or combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for degree