Our client, a sustainable junior's apparel brand, is looking for an Assistant Designer to join their team! This person will be supporting the activewear and young contemporary categories. This role will be onsite in the Montebello area so all candidates must be local to LA.
- Assist in the development and execution of line from start to finish
- Work with fabric vendors to track development
- Contribute to new design ideas
- Coordinate and track sales samples for key accounts
- Ensure that samples are correctly produced, tagged, and customer ready
- Coordinate and track fabric development with domestic and overseas vendors
- Assist with line sheet development, CADs, recoloring, and art development
- Manage development tech packs for costing and pre-production, including checking trim and fabric codes for accuracy
- Degree in Design preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge of colors and fabrics
- Proven experience in Design
Send your resume today!