Our client, a swim, resort wear & lingerie manufacturer is looking for an Assistant Designer to join their team! This role will be onsite in Chatsworth, CA.
· Provide administrative support from concept to design to final development
· Assist with tech packs, illustrator cad sketching, cutting swatches, and making linesheets
· Assist with the management of cross-functional communication between merchants, production, technical design, and external vendors
· Collaborate with other teams internally to organize & keep track of samples
· Help with the preparation of presentation boards for seasonal/milestone meetings
· Research concepts, create sketches, prototypes and artwork throughout the concept development phase
· Assist Design team in all aspects of design process as needed
· Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion, Design or related area
· 1 – 2 years of experience in Design
· Understanding of customer preferences on fashion and style trends
· Strong sketching skills and CAD knowledge
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient in Adobe Illustrator InDesign, and Photoshop
· Proficient in Microsoft Suite
Send your resume today!