The Global Assistant Marketing Manager is responsible for all areas of Global Product Marketing. He/she/they will put forth innovative and inspiring products that ultimately aid in the growth of the brand. He/she/they will be responsible for all touch points during the process of development: Concept Ideation – Bottle and Packaging Development – Fragrance Development – Merchandising – Digital/Social – Promo and, ultimately, Go To Market.
He/she/they will contribute to the total effectiveness of the department, communicating openly, solving problems proactively, offering creative ideas and working as a positive engaged team member.
CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION:
• Strong sense of creativity, innovation and intuition.
• Eagerness to research and identify global cultural, color, art, design, and fashion trends to fuel brand innovation.
• Development and activation of brand strategy and objectives, marketing programs.
• Execute plans in a timely manner through the entire life cycle of development; starting with concept ideation and finishing with go to market; concept ideation – bottle and packaging development – fragrance development – merchandising – digital/social – promo.
• Interface with all internal multifunctional teams (e.g., Creative, Packaging, Purchasing, Finance) as well as external vendors (Ad Agency, Public Relations agency, Promotional houses)
• Manage all processes to initiate new projects and development of all support elements. (Includes but not limited to gate meetings, offerings, cost of goods, briefs to cross functional partners, POs)
• Conduct category and competitive assessment and mine for consumer insights that will help influence strategic business recommendations
LEADERSHIP AND PERSONAL:
• Obsessed about building iconic brands
• A ‘can-do’ mentality: self-starter and motivated
• Strong sense of corporate agility.
• A people person with strong communication skills
• Creative flair and a passion for brand storytelling
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Knowing how to build and nurture strong relationships
APPLICATION PRE-REQUISITES: (Academic, Professional, Relevant Job Knowledge)
• 4-year Undergraduate Degree
• 3+ years minimum of relevant work experience in marketing
• Beauty / CPG experience strongly preferred
• Deep, unrelenting passion for Beauty
• Strong ability to work across different projects and cross-functionally. Must be able to work on multiple tasks at the same time and work well in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong attention to detail both qualitative and quantitative
• Strong inter-personal communication skills. Ability to work with many different teams.
• Familiar with Nielsen Database / NDP Reporting; MS Office Proficient (Excel and PowerPoint)
WHAT WE OFFER
• The Candidate will work in a diverse and international team.
• He/She/they will have the opportunity to make an impact on the strategy of the brand, get in contact with diverse stakeholders (suppliers, creative agencies, local markets,…)
• This is a unique role with a genuine opportunity to learn how to develop a fragrance product and its accompanying integrated marketing plan.
• You’ll get to work in a diverse and environment with a team who are passionate about the work they do and know how to have some fun along the way.