Lifestyle Brand located in the Southbay( El Segundo/ Manhattan Beach, Ca area) has an immediate need for Assistant Product Developer to join their team.
Assist Product Developers will support and manage development process and assist with clerical/ admin task including tracking packages, working with WIP, QC’ing product and working with internal and external teams.
Heavy Data entry into their system. This role will be working with Men’s and Women’s apparel across many categories.
- Heavy Data entry in Flex program
- WIP/ Sample tracking
- Updating fit logs, pulling samples to reference
- Receiving incoming packages daily
- Sending out comments and communicating with overseas teams
- Must have general apparel knowledge of garments construction
- Excel, Word, Outlook, Illustrator
- Excellent time management skills, organization and can thrive in fast pace environment
- Positive, team player that is inquisitive and pro active
- 1-2+ years in Apparel Product Development or Production team
- AA or Bachelor’s Degree