Client is one the largest luxury jewelers in Northern California!
Assistant Store Manager manages daily operations to achieve sales goals and profit objectives. They are responsible for selling to our clients directly, providing direction, coordination, and oversight of the store’s daily operations and sales.
Key responsibilities include:
- Achieve store sales goals by demonstrating strong personal selling skills and transferring those skills to sales associates.
- Ensure all associates are knowledgeable of company policies and are proficient in solving customer service issues quickly.
- Provide ongoing training to the sales team.
- Facilitate regular one-on-one coaching discussions to provide continual feedback to improve performance.
- Create and implement strategies to achieve sales and profit objectives.
- Maintain a professional work environment and address associate relations issues appropriately.
- Consistently recruit, interview and hire top talent.
- Professional approach and image.
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- Tactful, friendly in dealing with others; team spirited work style.
- Ability to plan, organize and supervise the work of others.
- Ability to accept responsibility, make decisions, and delegate when appropriate.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent floor awareness to provide superior customer service.
- Willingness to work under immediate supervision.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal directions.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to be of service to others.
- Willingness to exert time and effort necessary to attain goals.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Proven history of achieving sales goals in a retail jewelry sales and repair environment 3+years.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- College degree in business, marketing, retail management, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work in Fresno.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Discounts on Merchandise