Job descriptionAssistant Store Manager
Our client is looking for a stellar Assistant Store Manager located in Palo Alto, CA.
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will be the Store Manager’s second-in-command, helping to achieve business objectives, building solid relationships with customers, and promoting the values and ambitions of the brand.
Reporting directly to the Store Manager, you will maximize sales through retail operational.
- Strive to achieve individual daily, weekly, monthly and yearly sales and KPI's.
- Offer support to the Store Manager by supervising the staff, providing feedback, drafting effective staff schedules and ensuring optimal productivity.
- Foster marketing initiatives through collaboration with the Store Manager and local Marketing and CRM.
- Champion, deliver and monitor a customer-centric culture.
- Identify training and development needs and spend time with the store team providing coaching and training.
- Support the Store Manager in recruiting and onboarding top talent.
- Keep the team motivated and engaged by establishing a culture of teamwork and high performance, and proactively assist them with problems they may be facing.
- Work with the Store Manager to provide effective feedback on products and collections and stay updated on stock situation, consolidation and transfers
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of the design and display guidelines from Visual Merchandising to maximize the store’s appeal.
- Ensure the team’s appearance and attitude, the store experience, and all operational activities adhere to the Company Guidelines and the Code of Ethics.
- Alongside the Store Manager, implement Health & Safety regulation and supervise the attendance of the store team at H&S training courses.
- Promote the usage of digital services to increase business opportunities and improve customer service.
Who You Are:
- Is a dynamic in-store sales-person and inspiring team leader
- Has a love for business and is entrepreneurially-minded.
- Demonstrates strong people-skills and an intuitive sense of hospitality.
- Is reliable, and calm in a crisis.
- Is performance-driven and goal-oriented, paying close attention to detail.
- Has experience in the hospitality or luxury industry
Send your resume today!