Our client is a famous fashion brand presenting the latest must-have apparel and accessories. With their on-trend, innovative, and modern designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
As the Assistant Technical Designer, you will assist all technical design aspects in ensuring the accuracy of product measurements, quality, construction, and fit. This is a contract with the potential to go full-time.
Duration: Contract with the potential to go full time
Location: Irvine, CA - Onsite
Title: Assistant Technical Designer
Start Date: March 28th
• Assist all aspects of technical design for every collection and develop a fit comment document for all garment components, including fit, fabric, construction, stitch, and trim
• Measure garments accurately to identify any fit issues and execute fit comments efficiently to remain on schedule with production • Participate in fit sessions, provide recommendations, note call-outs, and log critiques to accurately and efficiently address all issues
• Provide grading guidelines to vendors after fit approval to ensure quality consistency and collaborate with internal and external partners
• Approve samples for production after a thorough evaluation of fit, measurement, pattern shaping, hanger appeal, and functionality
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven technical design experience
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator