Job descriptionAssistant Textile & Color Designer
Our client is a popular athleisure brand presenting the latest must-have apparel for every trendsetter. The Assistant Textile & Color Designer will work with the Senior Textile Graphic Designer and the Director of Color assisting both Textile and Color. This role will report to the Senior Textile Graphic Designer.
This is a Full-time On-site role in El Segundo, CA.
- Assist in execution of print repeats and colorways based on directions given and seasonal color palettes.
- Assist in development of print related trims, engineered jacquard patterns, and all other artwork needs.
- Create and manage artwork pitch sheets with necessary specs and color standards for vendors and mills.
- Build color cards with the direction of the Director of Color
- Management of physical and digital color library
- Procure physical and digital color standards for Woman’s design team
- Support color communication with cross functional teams.
- Support on reviewing strike-offs & color.
- Establish and maintain artwork and lab dip library for Design and Merch to utilize and chase into.
- Partner with the Design team on all artwork related tasks, including helping to build presentation boards and updating print portions of the quarterly design deck.
- Communicate daily with cross-functional partners to execute work efficiently and meet deliverables.
- Build relationships with cross functional partners to better understand the needs of the business and inform the creative process.
- Ability to iterate on ideas and offer “on trend”, brand-right options.
- Contribute positively to team dynamic, a team player who is also a solution driver and efficiency advocate.
- Able to maintain a constant sense of urgency while being creative.
- Entrepreneurial go-getter, highly motivated self-starter with the ability to troubleshoot and be resourceful to solve problems.
- Ability to be creative while working with a constant sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment with high output of on-trend styles and multiple deadlines.
- 2+ years previous experience on Print Design
- Experience in color is a plus
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and repeats
- Highly organized and methodical
- Basic knowledge of product development process and design
- Ability to multitask, pivot, and work in a fast-paced environment under pressure
- Excellent eye for color, print, and trend
Send your resume today!