Premier Fitness Studio is seeking an Assistant Visual Merchandise Designer to join their tea.
• Work with creative director, senior graphic designer to conceive, define and execute original environmental graphics and art installations for our companies interior and exterior spaces.
• The graphic designer will work closely with the Creative Director, Senior graphic designer, and interior design team to create unique installation work for all new and existing studios.
• Design for in-house marketing initiatives working with the marketing team to develop branding, web design, digital collateral, print collateral, paid/organic social graphics and presentations.
• “Own” the creative process on each project from concept and design to final production files
• Lead projects that require attention to brand compliance and brand extension
• Must be able to turn around projects in a fast-paced schedule while maintaining a high quality of work product
• Jr - Mid level environmental graphic/marketing designer
• Minimum 3 years design experience in fitness, ad agency or fashion related fields
• College degree in graphic design or related
• Strong Environmental/Installation design skills
• Hands-on art and design skills
• Creative, innovative thinker with left brain attention to details
• Assertive team player with a positive attitude
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills (must turn around projects quickly)
• Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Expert in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint and WordPress
• Keen eye for composition, color, typography, layouts and environmental design
• Cross-platform (omni-channel) knowledge
• Illustration and/or photography skills a plus
REMOTE- must be open to working west coast hours
Comprehensive Benefits package offered