Our client is is the leading provider of information, marketing, and analytic services to the commercial real estate and multi-family industry.
Associate Brand Manager Overview:
As an Associate Brand Manager, you will be responsible for managing all B2C and B2B social media accounts and content, while assisting the marketing team to execute on various consumer and landlord marketing campaigns and marketing analytics to help drive brand awareness, engagement and traffic. This position reports directly to the B2C Brand Marketing Director.
Associate Brand Manager Responsibilities:
- Assists with development, management and execution of brand campaigns with an emphasis on paid and organic social content, campaigns, and promotions
- Assists with execution of various consumer marketing tactics including email, direct mail, and digital marketing campaigns
- Manages all day-to-day B2C and B2B organic social media initiatives and activity for Apartments.com network across all social media platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Youtube.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and executing against monthly content calendar, supporting Apartments.com and ensuring successful publication of all content in a timely manner
- Supports social content creative development process by collaborating with internal and agency team(s) providing input on content needed, submitting content creation requests and managing delivery of content from design team
- Monitors and responds to incoming communication and direct messages to social media channels
- Partners with Consumer & Market Insights to understand key consumer groups and identify unmet needs
- Participates in briefing agencies on communication objectives, advertising, and media plans.
- Monitor, measure, analyze and report on all key engagement and content metrics, market research, category trends and consumer insights to identify business insights that inform strategies to grow the business and unlock new opportunities
- Manages monthly budget
Associate Brand Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or similar discipline
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant brand management, social media and digital marketing experience with known consumer brand(s)
- Experience in social media planning, analytics, creative and concept development
- Extensive project management experience and proven ability to multitask
- Working knowledge of digital marketing tools (e.g., Sprout, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics etc.).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint