Job descriptionOur client is a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. In this role, you will be in collaboration with your creative ACD partner, you will support the development and delivery of creative solutions that are rooted in insights, from content work to larger campaign initiatives.
- Your main focus is ideation and creation, both at a high speed and volume Supporting your G/CD, mentor and manage a full creative team, including designers, writers and creators.
- Support managing and approving the work of your assigned creative team.
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to develop a high variety of content that meets creative and strategic criteria (client briefs, feedback, client KPIs) Ideate and conceptualize high-engaging content that reflects brand’s aesthetic and style guidelines; maintaining aesthetic, tone, and brand consistency across all deliverables
- Fosters positive relationships among the internal brand teams, the creative department, direct reports, other agency partners, and clients.
- Acts as quality control and brand steward for junior level team members and liaison between your team and your senior manager Co-lead /lead brainstorms and actively participate during inter-agency ideation sessions.
- 7 - 10 years of advertising experience, developing and creating for digital / social strategies + campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree a plus A strong aesthetic / writing sense with proven conceptual and brainstorming skills
- Ability to carry out a concept from start to completion, and guide those on your team to do the same.
- Executing and delegating as needed.
- Strong knowledge of Platform/Industry/creative trends and digital best practices.
- Must be able to translate this knowledge to in articulating and strategically applying to creative executions.
- Experience evaluating teams with the ability to supervise and train employees on an ongoing basis.
- A talent for wearing multiple brand hats and switching easily among brand voices.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with tight deadlines Proficient in gathering learnings and insights from platforms, consumer feedback and culture to make concise, relevant recommendations.
- A strong understanding of UI/UX and strong capability with the big social media platforms and their abilities/limitations.